What is your favourite English skill?

miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010

Writing Taks -- Symbology


I have already uploaded the symbology we'll be using for checking your writing tasks.
You'll find it as an enclosed file in the mail englishwontquit@gmail.com Ask me for the password in class, please.

The procedure when writing a task is as follows:

1. A writing task is done in class or asked for homework.
2. A date is established to be delivered.
3. I check it using the symbology and writing some comments.
4. You get the task back. You are responsible for correcting mistakes and follow the suggestions to improve it.
5. Both the original and the new version are handed in a second date (you decide when)
6. I check it again using the symbology and writing some extra comments.
7. You get both tasks back. You are responsible for improving it the best you can.
8. You hand in the original, second version and last and final version.
9. I check it and write the final comments including a grade.
10. You are responsible for taking into considerations all the suggestions so that you feel more confident when doing your exams.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario